Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keep getting error when trying to pay

sgh9jdkbw
Tuning in

sgh9jdkbw_0-1650377674113.png

Quick Pay

We are sorry but there is a problem with this service, please try again later.

I've done the full process five times already (generating 5 credit checks...).

That's the last step before making the order.

I tried clearing browser cache, a different browser, a different bank account, nothing works... fails at step 8/8.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @sgh9jdkbw thanks for your post although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns raised.
We haven't received any feedback that this is an error with the website, but obviously you've tried a lot of different measures I would've advised previously - particularly clearing the cache and a different browser. Have you tried in Private mode too?

If the payment you require to make is urgent, we do have an automated line where you can do this over the phone too - the number is 150 / 0345 454 1111, options 1, 1 and 1 again!

I hope this helps and please let me know if you need any further help.

Many thanks

Tom_W

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @sgh9jdkbw thanks for your post although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns raised.
We haven't received any feedback that this is an error with the website, but obviously you've tried a lot of different measures I would've advised previously - particularly clearing the cache and a different browser. Have you tried in Private mode too?

If the payment you require to make is urgent, we do have an automated line where you can do this over the phone too - the number is 150 / 0345 454 1111, options 1, 1 and 1 again!

I hope this helps and please let me know if you need any further help.

Many thanks

Tom_W

Called the mentioned number (that I could not find anywhere... thanks) and the operator managed to make my order. Thanks!

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Great to hear! Thank you for letting us know 🙂 

Cheers, 

Ryan.