cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keep getting billed for something I was told I should not have to pay!

nefeli111
Joining in

Hi all,

I received a letter saying that I could disconnect my service till Feb 28th without paying any disconnection fees, so I requested a disconnection. A few days I received an email saying that I have to pay 96.41 pounds  for early disconnection fees!
I contacted Virgin Media on whatsapp on Jan 31st and after waiting for more than 3 hours, I managed to talk to someone who confirmed that the early disconnection fee would be waived.
On Feb 12th, I received another email with a bill , asking me to pay again 96.41 pounds for early disconnection fees! I contacted Virgin media on whatsapp again, waited for another 3 hours and I was told that the fee would be waived. I also raised a complaint about this . Complaint number is C-120222698.
To make things even worse, I received yet another email today saying that there is an overdue balance of 96.41 pounds , which really makes no sense, because not only I was already told twice that the fee would be waived, but also the bill's due date is March 3rd, so I don't really understand how is it possible for the balance to be overdue?!?!

Can someone please help with this? This is taking too much time and is really stressing me. Nobody should have to spend so much time and suffer so much frustration for something so simple!

2 REPLIES 2

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi nefeli111, thanks for the message. I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with the billing and will send you a private message so that this can be looked into further for you. Please look out for the purple envelope. ^Chris 

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi nefeli111, thanks for messaging us over private message and we are glad that we have been able to get this resolved for you. Please let us know if you need any further assistance and have a good week. ^Chris