cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KEEP GETTING BUTTONED - cannot speak to anyone

laurakelly1989
Tuning in

I am trying to call up to sort my mothers account out as she has been out of contract for well over a year and everytime I call I'm on hold for ages then get buttoned, I have screen shots of all the calls even calling off 2 mobiles and both get the line cut, this is ridiculous I even tried not putting her account number in but don't get anywhere is there any other way to speak to someone? Thanks

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

5 REPLIES 5

laurakelly1989
Tuning in

Screenshot_20220504-193920_Phone.jpg

IMG-20220504-WA0010.jpg

IMG-20220504-WA0011.jpg

IMG-20220504-WA0012_50.jpg

 there just some of the calls and one of calling with 2 ohones and being buttoned on one of them, over 2.5hrs so far now I'm trying with the house phone also, thanks

20220504_200501_50.jpg

20220504_200523_50.jpg

 5th time you have put the phone down on me 😡😡🤬🤬🤬

Finally got through to an ERICA and she couldn't help me at all offered me £10 off for the same package Mix tv, M100 an talk weekends when you can get VOLT for £1 cheaper with 3.5x the Internet plus bt sports then when I asked to be put through to disconnection suprise suppose the line went dead, can someone get me on to complaints and get the precious call logs and contact attempts as this is ridiculous 

Thanks for your posts on our Community Forums @laurakelly1989, and I'm sorry to hear of the difficulty you've been facing when trying to sort out the package for your Mother's account

Sadly we would not be able to assist with this matter on our Community Forums, primarily because you're not the account holder for the services, and disconnections can only be instructed with the account holder, after data protection has been passed.

If you wish to make a complaint for our team to review, you're able to do so via this link

Kindest regards,

David_Bn