cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Junction box damaged

Danfret
Tuning in

Hello. I have looked all over the virgin media website and can’t find any way to ask for an engineer to visit and replace the broken external junction box outside my house. My service still works but the box has cracked and fallen off so the wires are exposed. Please contact me. Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for sending this over Danny. 

I've now escalated this to the AFM for you who will advise on when we can get someone out to site to fix this. 

As soon as I have an update I'll pop another post on this thread. 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

8 REPLIES 8

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Danfret

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your first post, we're happy to have you with us 🙂 

I'm sorry to hear this, I appreciate this is frustrating and we apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

I'm going to escalate this to the Area Field Manager for you, they'll get someone out to site to get this sorted. 

Please pop some pictures on this thread so I can show the extent of the issue. 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Thanks for looking at this. It’s been broken for some time now as you can see from the photo. I just couldn’t figure out how to get someone to come and sort it out.

8202DB49-8B0B-4D19-8D93-7E4AD0D59F4D.jpeg

Many thanks 

Danny

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for sending this over Danny. 

I've now escalated this to the AFM for you who will advise on when we can get someone out to site to fix this. 

As soon as I have an update I'll pop another post on this thread. 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

Thanks Sofia

Has there been any news on my junction box repair. We’ve had some pretty bad rain over there last few days and my connection has dropped off. I wonder if it’s connected?

thanks

Danny

Hi @Danfret,

I do apologise, we don't have an update for you just yet I'm afraid. As soon as we do, we'll let you know.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi 

still haven’t heard anything. It’s been 3 weeks since your team said they were going to help me with my junction box. I’m obviously a very patient man but this is getting annoying!

I would really appreciate if someone could chase this up for me.

thanks

Thanks for coming back to us @Danfret, I have some good news, an appointment has now been arranged for this to be done.

You can find all the information that you need about this on your online account by clicking My Account and Track Your Order.

Regards,

Steven_L