cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Joining with F&F

Waqash123
Tuning in

Hi,

My dad had VM, he's closed the account to disconnect for the 14th. I've already moved in. Can I order and select a self-install before his disconnection date (i.e. before the 14th)?

Secondly, I've ordered the below (screenshotted also) from the friends and family link. Does the £68 a month include the o2 sim, my understanding is, it does but £25 is just billed seperately from 02.

Please confirm.

• Ultimate Volt Bundle - Including Netflix Standard
  • Set-Up fee £9.99 (normally £35)
  • £68* package price per month
  • (£25* O2 SIM)
  • £35 set-up fee applies
  • 18-month contract

Screenshot 2022-11-03 at 13.45.19.png

4 REPLIES 4

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello Waqash123, thanks for posting on our help forum and a warm welcome to our community.
Glad to see we're about to have you on board, in regard to your questions we can advise the below:

a) If your father has cancelled the services with us, we will close their account after the disconnection has completed and all bills paid.

b) given you've placed the above order for our Volt bundle as a new customer, your install will take place on a date we will confirm soon after your order has been processed. This will be independent to the previous account and service disconnection of your father, and we cannot select this date for you or advise on whether this can be done before or after the 14th November. In this case you'd need to wait for our updates on your installation process.

c) as a Volt customer you will get a SIM from O2 and will have to create an online account with O2 once you've received it. The amount agreed will be your total price however we wish to advise O2 and VM services are being billed and paid separately via Direct Debit, as you well understood previously. This means you should expect £25 per month paid to O2 and the rest of it from VM with a different direct debit payment and/or date.

Please, let us know if the above info helps. 
We'd be happy to advise further on any more questions or concerns you may have.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Adri,

Thanks for confirming all this information for me - that's very useful!

I've been given several conflicting details regarding my order (some advisors saying the order will fail or will not go through). If I message you my web order number or contract number, would you be able to confirm that my order is okay and I just need to wait to get an update?

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for your reply, Waqash123.

I'd be happy to assist but this will require further access and I need to message you privately to do that.
How long is it you've placed this order and have you received your contract copy and your account info so far?

Let me know and I can advise further on this.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

thanks for your follow up.

ive privately messaged you the details.

I’ve placed the order earlier today.

I have not got account details just a web order reference.