cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jiffy Bag from Collect+ for returning Virgin TV equipment not received

jmlp1
On our wavelength

Opened a Virgin Media help call via WhatsApp group on November canceled my contract and I was told that I was going to receive a prepaid package (Jiffy Bag) for returning the equipment

According to the agent if we don't return the equipment we will be charged, how are we going to return it if Virgin does not send the packaging???

Calling customer services, using the webchat or the WhatsApp app is a joke, there are just a few days left of our contract and we will need to return the equipment

any thoughts??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @jmlp1 

Have you checked <<< This link >>>  to make sure your equipment needs returning?

Not all kit needs returning there's also a link on the same page detailing local recycling points.

Returns packaging is usually sent out 10 days after the cancellation completes, (basically it's in case you change your mind about cancelling) plus VM don't want customers returning the equipment before the end cancellation date as the customer will still be charged up until the end date.

You can also request returns packaging using <<< this link >>> 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @jmlp1 

Have you checked <<< This link >>>  to make sure your equipment needs returning?

Not all kit needs returning there's also a link on the same page detailing local recycling points.

Returns packaging is usually sent out 10 days after the cancellation completes, (basically it's in case you change your mind about cancelling) plus VM don't want customers returning the equipment before the end cancellation date as the customer will still be charged up until the end date.

You can also request returns packaging using <<< this link >>> 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

jmlp1
On our wavelength
Hi newapollo,

Thanks for so insightful reply, used the link and ordered using the given link, I have been since 13:57 connected to WhatsApp waiting for an agent to be available just for this

The previous CS agent in November made very clear that if we did not return it will be a £40 charge, we will be careful to return it once the services have been canceled, just a few days left, hopefully will be not a problem with that

Hi jmlp1,

Thank you for reaching back out to us in our community, I have been able to find your account with the details we have for you, I can confirm as

new apollo has rightly said, a returns pack is sent automatically and is generally received around 7 to 10 days after disconnection?

If you do not receive this or need any further help, do not hesitate to come back?

Regards

Paul.