cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ive had to leave Virgin due to house move - assistance absolutely awful as usual

Boyler57
Joining in

It's unbelievable the time I've spent on the phone, probably 6 hours in total at various times. I wanted to notify about an address change and was aware of 1 months notice requirement.Virgin media not available at new address so had to prove to avoid early cancellation charges. In addition wanted services cut off on date we were moving but advised not possible as stayed live until notice period up, so people moving in could use our phone for free. Have a final bill but don't understand despite trying to go through with several people, they gave different explanations each time which didn't surprise me.

Please can someone investigate my query I just don't know who to contact.

2 REPLIES 2

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Boyler57

Welcome back to the community. 

I'm sorry that you've had a poor experience with our services. This is very disappointing to hear, and I can assure you that this isn't the level of service that we want to provide. I can certainly look into your billing concerns with your final bill. Please join me on private message so I can locate your account and pass account security. You can see your private messages at the top of the page, in the envelope icon. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Boyler57

Thank you very much for joining me on private message. I'm glad the team have been able to resolve this for you. 

Please let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley