Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Issues getting through

I’ve been trying to get through to cancel my contract for three days now. I’ve booked holiday today to test if the call centra are actually taking calls, I’m currently sitting at 41:00 minutes in and still the same three songs playing over and over; anyone managed to get through? I’ve tried the morning, lunch and evening and can’t get through!!!!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Issues getting through

Try contacting the UK based Retentions team.  150 from a VM phone or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and use the prompts 1 > 4 > 5 to 'Thinking of leaving us'.

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello HBezza,

Welcome to our community forum page, it's great to have you on board. 

I'm very sorry for the hold time you experienced when calling to cancel your contract on Friday. 

Have you since been able to get this sorted out? 

Please keep us posted as we're on hand to offer further support.

Dean C 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yes, I got through but I had to book a day off to do so. A whole hour spent on hold. Was worth it in the end as I got a pod deal which is good to see as a loyal customer but still too long to be waiting to speak to someone.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sorry for the experience you had on the call HBezza, you shouldn't need to be on the call that long to get a resolution to your problem. I'm glad that you got a good deal  but not about the time it took.

If you'd like to raise a complaint about this experience you can do so using the information on this link 

Thanks

Steven_L 

0 Kudos