Menu
Highlighted
1GrayD2
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Issue with my order and subsequent contract sent

Hello

I have just signed up to Virgin Media, having moved address and my new place is all connected up.

I took  an offer on a sale package on the VM site on the 4th February. I asked for Big Bundle + Drama pick  ( I have later found the TV part is marked up as Mixit TV / Drama pick) and this was on offer for £38 for the first 12 months going to £69... 12 months on.

My contract was E mailed a couple of days later and just specifies Mixit TV with a initial 12 month of £33 and then £59 on the 12 months plus. This would appear to be the basic Mixit TV which I did not order.

My contract has an unhelpful 'Inf' marker which suggests if I try and upgrade I lose all new customer benefits. This is annoying as the contract doesn't reflect my order made on the 4th February ( Mixit + Drama)

I have tried the numbers and got through to the off shore call centres and when I tried to explain that  I simply want what I ordered.I am being told there is either Mixit TV or Maxit TV and I do not want or need Maxit. I am being passed around and I am losing patience.

My order also threw in a freebie of an Amazon echo dot which doesn't appear to be on the system anywhere.   

Can anyone suggest a pathway I can resolve this ( other than the grind of the 0345 maze )

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Cueball99
Rising star
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Issue with my order and subsequent contract sent

So I assume you are saying that you don't have any of the drama pack channels? Or do you have them and it just doesn't say so in the contract?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi 1GrayD2,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and a very warm welcome to you, I am sorry to hear your package is missing the drama pack and also no information around your Amazon Dot.

The package you explained does sound like it does need the drama adding which is £5.00 extra and would put you up to the £38.00 you originally advised.

In regards to the Echo dot these are usually sent around 2 weeks after your install.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
1GrayD2
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the response

Yes, tried some of the channels in the extra pick and it flagged up something like 'not subscribed' or similar

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi 1GrayD2

I will be more than happy to have a closer look, to do this I will invite you into a private chat, I will send you an invite shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
1GrayD2
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the above comments on my post.

Paul from the media team has made contact and has updated me on the status of my TV package and order.

Hopefully all matters now resolved

I appreciate the quick response. 

0 Kudos