edd78
On our wavelength

Screenshot_20220626-204723.png

9 REPLIES 9

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @edd78 

Looking at that screenshot you are using Chrome - perhaps you should try a different browser.

I just tried using Chrome and had the same error, however it worked without an error using Firefox and Brave browsers

I don't actually see any offers, probably because I still have a current offer which hasn't expired yet.

Instead I see the customer exclusion zone with a link to chat to an agent.Clipboard01.jpg

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Yes, I too get the same error with Chrome but using this link on Safari:

https://www.virginmedia.com/support/help/change-my-package/my-current-package/offers

I get successfully through to the correct page in My VirginMedia:

7759316D-DD70-4572-8015-5A77C0B2541B.png

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

edd78
On our wavelength

Hi. 

Thanks for the replys, i will try asap to see if that works so thank yous for the advice 

Hi edd78,

Thank you for reaching back out to us and for your post, did you try what was advised by newapollo? depending on what package and discounts you have will depend on what shows, it may be worth speaking to our Customer Relations team if your contract has ended, you can call them on either 150 from a Virgin Media landline or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone options 1,3 then 4.

You can also text package change to +44753 305 1809, a member of the team will aim to respond within 24 hours.

Regards

Paul.

edd78
On our wavelength

hi thank you for the reply 

i used opera browser and that worked, so when i looked at offers it was only giving me the upgrade option i see is the chat option as i am still in contract at the moment and it expires in september.was wanting to see what deals where available rather than a upgrade so probably wait till nearer the time to see what offers are available. 

as my contract expires on the 3rd of september what would the best time to contact about offers available 

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @edd78 

I normally receive the best offers if I contact VM during the last 30 days before my discounts end, although it's still worth trying sooner.

In your case the 30 days is from August 4th.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

edd78
On our wavelength

Hi 

Thanks for the advice. Ill wait untill start of august and ill give virgin a call and see what i can get

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @edd78

Thanks for your response, I hope you're having a great day.

The team will look to have your package query resolved when you contact them via the phone - please do keep us updated with how you get on 🙂

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

edd78
On our wavelength

Hi

Ill keep you updated when time comes

You have a great day also

Regards

Eddy