cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a problem with my account usage?

Milambar
Dialled in

I keep getting emails from you telling me to review my account usage, which links to a page that says stuff like:

"Look at you go. You are in the top 50% of downloaders, and have downloaded 158GB of data this month.."

Am I receiving these because I am overusing my services? I ask honestly because I don't recall reading about any limits with regards to how much I can use my services.

Should I start looking for a new ISP, one with no restrictions? Or can you be specific about the restrictions I have to adhere to?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Andrew-G
Alessandro Volta

Don't worry, these emails are just marketing in which VM are trying to explain (badly) what a super deal they are offering you.  There are no download caps, no throttling, you just use as much as you want. 

In terms of being in the top 50% of users, you, me and about 2.5 million other VM customers.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Andrew-G
Alessandro Volta

Don't worry, these emails are just marketing in which VM are trying to explain (badly) what a super deal they are offering you.  There are no download caps, no throttling, you just use as much as you want. 

In terms of being in the top 50% of users, you, me and about 2.5 million other VM customers.