cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is my.virginmedia.com broken?

JPL8
Fibre optic

Is my.virginmedia.com broken? This is getting beyond a joke.

I've just signed into my.virginmedia.com to see if my billing information is correct after the problems with it saying that my bill is overdue and I was greeted with the old web page and out of date information:

Screenshot 2022-03-02 at 16.36.10.jpg

3 REPLIES 3

goslow
Alessandro Volta

If your billing issue relates to this

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Managing-Your-Account-Cable/Email-stating-quot-Your-bill-is-onl...

it's a 'known issue' and has allegedly been resolved.

I have just tried to log in to MVM and it was super-slow today. It failed to log me out and the next time I tried to log in it wouldn't let me. Had to clear cookies for access.

When I use it, it often seems to flip back and forward between old and new versions of the MVM display, depending on which section I am looking at.

The new-look MVM is still very much a work in progress IMO.

I know about the billing issue. This seems to be something new. If you look closely at the screen shot you can see that the billing info is 3 months old and it’s not even the correct amount that I paid being displayed. 

My Virgin Media may well be a work in progress. But if that’s the case it shouldn’t be live. It shouldn’t be left for paying customers to beta test a faulty system. 

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @JPL8

Welcome back to the community!

We did experience an issue with our system sending "billing reminders" to customer - this has since been fixed and a correspondence sent to those customers affected to advise of the mistake. You can see more information here
Sorry to hear you're having issues with My Virgin Media webpage. Are you able to please to try and clear your cache and cookies to see if this resolves the issue. Does the same issue happen when using both the app and website? Does the same issue happen on different browsers or devices? 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley