Menu
joepatr
Just joined
Message 1 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Is anyone actually there?

I've been on hold for halfhour now, after four minutes of selecting options on the menu on my phone.

Is anyone actually there and able to answer the phone?

0 Kudos
joepatr
Just joined
Message 2 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: Is anyone actually there?

And now you've just cut me off, I spoke to someone 33 Minutes in who said I have to be put through to Home Move Team, the phone went dead for 6 Min and you cut me off at the 40 Min mark. Please call me, I can't stand this.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 14
Flag for a moderator

sure waiting a week for a VM reply here will be useful. 🙂

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 14
Flag for a moderator

no one here can call you. This is a community forum you'll need to call back. Maybe at a less busy time

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi joepatr, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community although I am sorry to hear about your experience. 

If you're looking at cancelling the account then you will need to call the team back I'm afraid. If you're wanting to take your services with you then it's still the same that will need to be done. 

You can reach them on 150 / 0345 454 1111. 

Come back and let us know how the call goes. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
FedUp19
Joining in
Message 6 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Your lucky - I waited 3 days with an automated response saying don't go 

no one cares - no reply

Good luck

0 Kudos
FedUp19
Joining in
Message 7 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Wait until a year!   

I waited 3 days (live chat) and still no answer - even the computer auto response isn't interested 

going to leave as they just put the price up at every opportunity and never provide any service

good luck

0 Kudos
MissPasko
Knows their stuff
Message 8 of 14
Flag for a moderator

@FedUp19 wrote:

Wait until a year!   

I waited 3 days (live chat) and still no answer - even the computer auto response isn't interested 

going to leave as they just put the price up at every opportunity and never provide any service

good luck

Hold on - you said you cancelled before July 2018 - and intimated that you went to Sky.  Why are you spamming the forum today?

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Forum-Archive/Cancelled-with-Virgin-moved-Why-do-they-still-ask...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Have we solved your issue? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer'
0 Kudos
FedUp19
Joining in
Message 9 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hold on.   You rude ingrate.

I have never cancelled, as you can easily see by your huge d/d grabs.

I'm not spamming and so if this is the level of customer service?  You don't care about your customers, you only care about what is seen.  Terrible service Miss Pasko.  You really have been the last straw.

Got any answer to why I waited for 3 days on 'live' chat before someone said to put me through to 'customer support' but didn't?

0 Kudos
MissPasko
Knows their stuff
Message 10 of 14
Flag for a moderator

I am sorry if I sounded offensive.  This is the community forum. I don't work for VM.  They do have the Forum Team (VM employees) that try to assist on these message boards but the main way to contact Virgin Media is by telephone so they can verify your account and then act on your instructions in privacy.

I'm just trying to piece things together, but I can only see what is on the open forum.  You said last July 2018 that you had already cancelled and moved and that you were being chased for a final bill.  You had the attention of an employee who sent you a personal message to look at your account.  If the cancellation was not true, then I did not know that.  Today you have only appended on to other people's threads to complain about waiting times. 

I sincerely hope you get through to a customer service agent who can deal with your request.  Best wishes.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Have we solved your issue? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer'
0 Kudos