cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation of Broadband, TV and Phone

customer527
Joining in

I moved to my new home and called for service on 2 October. The pre pull was scheduled for Oct 15th and on that date, they found a blockage.  I was scheduled for service on 19 Oct.  They then sent another team on 18 October and they still couldn't do the work, which wasn't advised until the technician came on the 19th of October.  On October 19th I asked to speak to a manager and got no return call.  They told me I would receive a call in 24-48 hours.  I then called on 20th October and I complained again and they said the install would happen on the 21st.  I again asked for a manager to call me.  That did not happen...I then called back on the 22 Oct and dealt with a very rude customer service agent named Abdul. He was horrible but I did get a complaint number from him.  C221021xxx.  I then was told pre-installation would be 27th of October and they guaranteed it would happen that day and Install in the home on 3 November.  The preinstall went from Oct 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, Nov 1, Nov 2, Nov 3.  I called each day asking about the pre-install and on the 2nd of November, they said it would for sure happen.  Each time I also asked for a manager to call me. On 31 October I got an email saying they spoke to me and my complaint was now closed.  I never spoke to anyone.  I raised a new complaint on the 1st C-11121xxx and that was also closed without speaking to me.  Then I raised a third complaint C-031121xxx on 3rd Nov and I still haven't received a callback.  I was told on the 3rd that my new construction work was on 8 Nov, pre pull on 9 Nov and installation on 10 Nov.  Order numbers 74131841, 74083813, 74132244.  Then on 8 November, no one showed up at my residence and then I received a new installation date of 24 November.  The customer service of this company is awful.  No manager call back.  No call to explain or provide an update on my service.  ~A continued promise that installation will happen on x date (starting on 19 Oct) only for it to be moved.  It is now 11 November 

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post.]

1 REPLY 1

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good afternoon @customer527

Welcome to the forums & thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am really sorry to hear that you have experienced this level of services & that you are still awaiting an install.

I have managed to locate your account via your forums, I have taken the opportunity to email the area field managers & asked the to provide me with an update as to what is going on. As soon as I have a response I will reach out to you once again.

Kind regards,

Zak_M