Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Installation Date

Currently looking after the in-laws with the f-in-law deciding to change broadband supplier to Virginmedia (I know!)

So he has a date for installation - COVID19 takes over - struggle to contact Virginmedia to postpone (no online form / 5+ hours twice on Web Chat) - so Engineers pitch up at address of 90+ year old and get turned away. Now there is another date advised - repeat above I feel? However f-in-law is now in hospital with m-in-law having to go into a Care Home. Can you contact Virginmedia to postpone or is it a simple cancel the contract.

Enough problems going on without dealing with a poor company for contactability - anyone got any advice or tips on how to get through to a Virginmedia person?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Installation Date

Hi

I am going to PM you and see if we can get this sorted for you

Thanks 

Craig

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how and you might just get it!

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos