Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Initial bill incorrect

Hope this is in the right place.

so I upgraded my package and have had the initial bill through which is absolutely disgracefully expensive.  I agreed a deal for £39 per month with self install.  Set up costs were £35 and £5 delivery of the box.  Your agent agreed to give £40 bill credit to cover installation charges and delivery.

My new order email was received and showed £84.95 one off charges, so I called and confirmed with an agent and he confirmed no it is £35 set up and to wait for the first bill.  This has now been received and no sign of the bill credit and I’m being charged the £84.95 still!! This is disgraceful to charge £49.95 for v6 activation when I plugged it in myself and made a 1 minute phone call!!! No mention was ever made of this charge and quite frankly I will cancel if this isn’t sorted out, within my 14 day cooling off period hope a meme bet of virgin can respond ASAP so I don’t have to call and attempt to explain all this again.  Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Initial bill incorrect

not sure the VM people here can help as its an account problem - dont know who you have spoken to so far but only dept to deal with is UK retentions

dial 150 or 0345 454 1111 and follow the prompts to - 'thinking of leaving us' - then "technical issues" - dont worry about that they do much more - open 8am -10pm 7 days a week - should take you to a UK call centre

if you dont get through to a UK agent hang up and start again

Tony
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Initial bill incorrect

thanks Tony all sorted fingers crossed  

0 Kudos