cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Increasing account limit

Stepheninleeds
Rising star

I discovered today I was over my account limit. In over 20 years this has never happened before.

I realised it was due to calling my frail mother who is in a nursing home temporarily.

I asked to increase my credit limit, as a loyal customer of such long standing. I was told I could not as it was done on the system & they could not change it.

Why is after 20+ years, over never going over my limit is it not possible to increase it? It means I cannot add more services or subscriptions. VM is losing money this way. I pay by direct debit. Why should I have to make a supplementary payment if I want to add to my services/subscriptions? 2023 & VM is still in the last century. Wake up! If you want to keep customers then treat them better.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Stepheninleeds,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, it has been a while, really sorry to hear you were restricted due to exceeding your credit limit after making a call to your Mum which hasn't happened previously and that when you called you were unable to change your credit limit.

I was able to locate you on our system with the details we have for you and will be happy to help further and request the change to prevent this happening moving forward, I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Stepheninleeds,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, it has been a while, really sorry to hear you were restricted due to exceeding your credit limit after making a call to your Mum which hasn't happened previously and that when you called you were unable to change your credit limit.

I was able to locate you on our system with the details we have for you and will be happy to help further and request the change to prevent this happening moving forward, I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Thanks for the offer to help Paul. Was hoping someone hear might be able to.

Hi Stephen,

please answer the questions in our private chat so I can help further.

Regards

Paul.

Patience! I know the ambulances are on strike so I need to use my magic broom to get here!

Hi @Stepheninleeds,

Thank you for coming back to us. I can see that my colleague sent you a Private Message before. You can locate this at the top right of your Forum page. It'll be the purple envelope at the top of the page.

Let us know if you need any more help.

Thanks! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Pauline,

Thanks for the welcome back.

I keep replying to him.