cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect email

Pike10
Joining in

Ordered a broadband deal with you on the 25th July and after not receiving any confirmation emails etc I realised I had input an incorrect email address, is there any way to reset/change this so all the emails I should have previously received I can have forwarded? And have this as the default email address for that new account from now? Cheers

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming your details via private message @Pike10.

Your email address has been corrected on the system and I have arranged for your contract to be resent to the correct email address, that should be with you within the next hour or so, please be sure to check your spam/junk folders as the mails can sometimes find their way in to those folders.

Regards,

Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Pike10,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your email registration, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.

Regards,
Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming your details via private message @Pike10.

Your email address has been corrected on the system and I have arranged for your contract to be resent to the correct email address, that should be with you within the next hour or so, please be sure to check your spam/junk folders as the mails can sometimes find their way in to those folders.

Regards,

Steven_L

Appreciate the help, thankyou!