cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect email address registered

agray97
Joining in

Hi I’m hoping someone can help. When registering my account online the incorrect email address was used. I don’t have access to this and I’m unable to verify my account. I rang customer services and they said once the line is active which it is now, my email address which switch. This hasn’t worked and I am still unable to access the account.

Thank you in advance

4 REPLIES 4

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Agray97, welcome to the community! Thank you for getting in touch to raise this to us!

Sorry to hear you have had some issues since incorrectly registering your email. Don't worry, we can help with this. 
I will just need to send you a PM to confirm a few account details so I can offer further support. 

You will find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 
All the best! 

Molly

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi all, just returning to the public thread with an update. 

Thanks to Agray97 for PMing with me! I was able to help get the email address updated to the correct one and resend the verification email, regaining access to My Virgin Media. 

Please do return to this thread if you have further issues with this you need our support with!

Wishing you all the best. 

Molly

I've got the same problem. Any chance you could assist? Thank you.

Hey there @adamsid, thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media forums.

I'm sorry to hear about the issues with the email registered.
I have had a look at this and I can see this will require further assistance for the service.
I will send a private message.
Watch out for the purple envelope inviting you in.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs