Menu
Branchy43
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Incorrect contract

Hi

i have taken the plunge and decided to sign up to virgin, not sure now if this is a good thing.  Cannot get hold of anyone via live chat and just constantly in a queue on the phone.

my contract shows that I am being charged £40 for installation, however the deal when I signed up shows it was free.

anyone else had same problem or can a virgin representative please make contact. It’s meant to be installed on 15th September but I won’t be signing it yet

Thanks

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Incorrect contract

@Branchy43 wrote:

Hi

i have taken the plunge and decided to sign up to virgin, not sure now if this is a good thing.  Cannot get hold of anyone via live chat and just constantly in a queue on the phone.

my contract shows that I am being charged £40 for installation, however the deal when I signed up shows it was free.

anyone else had same problem or can a virgin representative please make contact. It’s meant to be installed on 15th September but I won’t be signing it yet

Thanks

When I had my install, which was a free one. The contract still mentioned the install fee, but also a credit to cover the cost of the install which would be applied on the installation date. Have you checked it to see what it mentions credit wise?

0 Kudos
Branchy43
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Incorrect contract

Hi 

thanks for your response. I have checked not seen any sign of credit, just says virgin manned installation £40

i managed to get in touch via live chat but they cannot access my account. Told me to phone, will pull up a chair and start the long wait!

thanks though

0 Kudos