Menu
Sassy-t
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Incorrect contract price

After posting yesterday to say my upgrade hadn’t taken place after a week, I received an email today to say it’s been done (coincidence?) 

ive looked at my contract today and it shows the full price not the price I signed up for, which is stated in my confirmation email sent with my order number. 

Has anyone else had this problem? It seems Virgin is full of technical problems, I only joined last year and had no complaints until now. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Incorrect contract price

Hi Sassy-t, 

Thanks for your post and update on this situation. 

I stand by what I said on your other thread, I think it may be something to do with a code or something you already have on your account. 

Speak to the team on 150 / 0345 454 1111 so they can check this out for you. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Sassy-t
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Spoke to someone yesterday, she said I’d got a lower price on my account anyway. Asked for her to send me a copy of the contract so I could see, it’s come today & still showing the higher price! Is doing anything with Virgin always this difficult? 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sassy-t, 

It's possible that there is a manual credit on the account. If this is the case it won't show up on the contract. 

I can double check what the cost is for peace of mind Smiley Happy 

I have sent you a private message. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.
Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos