cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect billing

Paultall
On our wavelength

How many times is acceptable to be issued an incorrect bill ? speaking to CS and agree that the correct amount will be taken and not the AMOUNT SHOWN on the bill. 

The next bill produced shows UNDER PAYMENT on previous bill !!!! and again is wrong with package price incorrect !  CS again agree only the correct money will be taken from my bank, refuse to confirm in writing 

I have had enough !! Virgin media just play lip service and nothing is sorted long term. I am not going to phone every month and ask for the bill to be corrected while my credit rating takes a hit 

I cannot get virgin media to owed their problem so I'm here to say good bye and see you in court Virgin media and I will let everyone know my feeling as to the service to expect 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there Paultall, 

Thanks for your post and sorry to hear that you are having an issue getting your billing sorted. 

Usually, if the bill is underpaid and the billing corrections are not quite correct then it can create further issues. I am happy to take a look in to this for you to see what is going on and what needs to be done to resolve things. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

9 REPLIES 9

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there Paultall, 

Thanks for your post and sorry to hear that you are having an issue getting your billing sorted. 

Usually, if the bill is underpaid and the billing corrections are not quite correct then it can create further issues. I am happy to take a look in to this for you to see what is going on and what needs to be done to resolve things. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Paultall
On our wavelength

Amazing that a rant on the forum, gets a private message and things get sorted or so they say. 
when you are logged into “my virgin media” you can click on “make a complaint “ it then has a page with your details already filled out, just add your problem and the next section is what can virgin do to make it better, choose contact via phone , e Mail etc and Submit ! Easy. 
 Not simple that just clears the text you have entered and leaves your details as before. 
no complaint is raised and without a written complaint you cannot prove you have given virgin the opportunity to put things right and so you cannot go to the next stage of independent arbitration. Very clever virgin! 
  Evidence shows it costs 4 times more to get a new customer than it does to keep your present ones. That’s why some businesses get bigger and increase their value 

Hi Paultall, 

Sorry to hear that you have had issues trying to log a complaint within My Virgin Media. I've tested things out at this end and all is working as it should be. 

What browser were you using to log the complaint? Next time you wish to open a complaint please delete the cache and cookies from your browser before doing so to see if this helps. 

You can always open a complaint over the phone too by speaking to the team on 0345 454 1111. The benefits of doing this is the team can deal with your complaint there and then so you're not waiting to get things resolved. 

We're here if you have any further trouble too. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Hasan4
Joining in

Going through the same process and cs seem to be clueless, its such a joke though that they're broken their control but I've got it all in writing so court is my next step

Hi @Hasan4,

Welcome to the community and thanks for getting in touch with us here.

I'm really sorry to hear of the issues that you're having with your billing, what have the team advised about this, when you've spoken to them?

I can look into this further if you'd like me to do so, please respond to my private message and we can get started.

Regards

Steven_L

Thanks for confirming your details @Hasan4 and joining me in a private message. 

I have looked into your account and can see that your pricing went up due to the most recent price rise and you were informed about this at the start of the year that the price would go up.

Any discount that you’ve been offered for the 12/18 months will still be honoured – so if you accepted a fixed price then you’ll receive that until the end of the discount period. 

Regards,

Steven_L

Hi ill explain it all to you now, so hopefully you'll understand. In January u sent a price hike letter, which was increasing it to £29 a month. As it was more than inflation, I was free to cancel,  so i called to cancel. I was offered a discount and that was £22.50 a month up to August then it would go up to £26. So the price hike has nothing to do with this as this contract was after the price hike. I still have the email and contract details for you to see. I have been overcharged £3.50 a month since March and I get the same response but when I give more information customer service then ignore me.  Virgin have broke the contract details 

also if the price would go up to £26 u would have sent me a letter or email in April, but I haven't received it and im 100% sure you won't find a letter to tell me my price has increased from £22.50 to £26

Thanks for coming back to me @Hasan4.

I have looked into your account once again and cannot see any proof that this was offered to you but if you have the proof, please send it over to me as a private message and I can get this added to your account. 

The price increase was added from the start of March and you would have been told this via email at the start of the year, that the price would be going up at the start of March.

Regards

Steven_L