cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect billing/contract signup

m3zzr
Tuning in

It seems you have to try every method of support to try and get someone from VM to take notice.

I currently have a complaint open with VM but it seems that no one is willing to go the extra step to investigate this.

But has anyone else signed up as new customer around start of Jan 5/6th 2022 on a winter deal, been charged a higher amount and never got a order confirmation email?

I signed up online for a M200 £32.99 discount. I never got a confirmation email, but when I got my first bill they are charging me £50.

They want me to send my order confirmation as prove i signed up for £32.99 not £50 altough it was impossible to sign up for M200 at £50 per month as all products were discounted on their Winter sale.

More annoying, Ive spent over 5hrs on telephone speaking upwards of 9 different people on one day alone being told I have been billed incorrectly but no one is authorised to apply the discount.

I have been told to contact VM again and the best 'deal' they can offer me, is M200 + sim for £54 or 1Gig + sim for £62. I'm not quite sure how this is a better offer?

I have sent them evidence that on the 5th Jan 2022 their webpage shows I couldnt have signed up for £50 p/m but they dont accept this as prove.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Glad to have been able to resolve this for you @m3zzr

Please let us know if you need any further help and we would be happy to assist.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @m3zzr,

Welcome to our community forums and sorry to hear you have has issues with your package since signing up.

We can understand the frustration caused and we want to best help.

In this case, I have sent you a private message regarding this. Please lookout for the purple envelope on the top right-hand corner and provide a response when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

I've replied back your message however, please do not suggest I phone up for a better deal.

For anyone who may have the same issue as me, below is the screenshot of the Broadband page on the 5/6th Jan 2022

image.png

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Glad to have been able to resolve this for you @m3zzr

Please let us know if you need any further help and we would be happy to assist.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

Thank you for sorting this out.

LeoNNNN
Tuning in

I had the same, just realised after checking my direct debit. Absolutelly disgusted by it. I rang the support number and tried the whatsapp support - all i receive is the suggestion to sign up for another contract.

Hi @LeoNNNN,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am really sorry to hear that there appears to be a dispute with your billing and package cost. Do you have any confirmation of the order, detailing what's included and the price? I'd advise checking your spam/junk folder to be sure.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!