cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect bill received

CuddlesTC
On our wavelength

Hi,

Please could a staff member contact me regarding the incorrect bill I have received this month. I thought we'd got this all sorted out a year ago (thanks again @Zach_R ) but now it's gone wrong again and I've been overcharged £12.

Thanks,

Kate

5 REPLIES 5

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for coming back to our Community Forums @CuddlesTC.

Sorry to hear of the incorrect bill being issued.

I'm curious to know if you have perhaps been able to read through the bill you have recently been issued?

It may be a case of a discount on the account has since expired.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Hi David,

Yes, I have read the bill and can see exactly what the issue is.

This is the situation - when I signed up to a new 18 month contract a year ago, there was some kind of c*ck-up with the billing, and in order to get it sorted, a forum team member added a £10 monthly discount plus a £12 monthly adjustment to my bill to get it back down from the £85 I was being charged to the £63 my contract states.

The contract does not expire until July, so these adjustments should continue until then, but this month only the £10 has been applied.

I did try to DM the same team member who helped me last time in case he could look back through our previous DM's to save time, but my message was flagged as unsolicited contact with a team member, so I'm throwing it out to the general help instead!

Thanks,

Kate

Thanks for coming back to us CuddlesTC, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

You're very welcome CuddlesTC and glad that we could get this sorted for you this evening 😀

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Thanks Steven 😁