cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect bill following house move contract change

Jh7x
Joining in

I amended my package a few weeks ago following a house move and was told my new bill would be £65.75 for my virgin media services and (£25 for 02) being on the ultimate volt bundle.

However received an email saying my virgin media services alone will be £129!!! 

9E8F1B02-7EC6-4F08-93EA-F57427F2401F.jpeg

Spoken to customer services 4 times who have not been able to sort this out they have acknowledged that this increase is incorrect and should correctly be 65.75 but state their system cannot change it and that they will call me back but never happens.

I need this sorting out please any ideas I didnt agree to this and i feel like i am being forced to take this as nobody is sorting this mess out and customer service haven’t got a clue. 

Thanks  

4 REPLIES 4

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Jh7x, welcome to the community! Thank you for posting to bring this to our attention. 

Sincerest apologies for these issues with your account and Billing. I will be able to help look into these for you. 

We will need to send you a PM to confirm a few account details first, and then we can return to the public thread where possible with an update. 

You will find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your inbox. 

All the best. 

Molly

3DC940EA-0E83-4698-B162-53EF9E91482F.jpeg

Hi Molly,

is there any update on this? You said i would receive an update on 06/04/22 I have been charged 184 and need a refund also received a third email about my package changing for a third time at 96.75 however this is still incorrect and should be 65.75 

Thanks 

Hi Jh7x, I have already replied to your PM regarding this - I will stick to the PM message thread for now to avoid any confusion. Hopefully you can see my reply.  If you can respond to my PM we can update the public thread again as soon as possible. 

Thank you! All the best. 

Molly

Hi All, just back to update this thread. 

Thank you for Jh7X for PMing with me to get this billing issue sorted and resolved!

You can view your bills via your My Virgin Media account. We also have a really handy page which helps explain billing here. 

If you are still experiencing any issues following the generation of your next bill please do get back in touch to let us know and we will be able to offer further support. 

All the best! 

Molly