cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect address

Katonaorsi
Joining in

Hi, I'm trying to order a new broadband to a new flat I'm moving into.

Quotes suggest the whole building is covered, when I check the post code it says it’s covered however all flats(11) within the whole building show with a completely different flat number as to what they actually are. 

I called the sales teams and the lady I spoke to first found the correct flat number in one of you systems, however not in the other. She then realised the correct one came through as one of the Incorrect ones on the other system which is the one I am seeing online. I have asked if I should just ordered this to the Incorrect, non existing flat number to which she replied that the service would then be cancelled as that address does not exist in reality and asked how would I know if that’s the corresponding flat number to the real number even though she had just told me. I asked if she could update the Incorrect data, the answer was no. After 20 minutes of going back and forth on how I should proceed then I still have no solution to the problem and seem unable to become a new customer.

Thanks

Orsi

1 REPLY 1

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Katonaorsi,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to our Community Forums!

I'm sorry to hear you're facing problems with the incorrect address being on file. All of our addresses are directly from the Royal Mail database and are adjusted from there. I'm going to send you a private message to assist in getting this resolved.

Please look out for it in the top-right of the Forums, in the purple envelope.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ