cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect address

Aden-1029
Just joined

I signed up for virgin media and the incorrect door number was issued on my contract and I have attempted to have it change 4 times now each time I get transferred to pre installation team wait 20 minutes on hold for the phone to be just cut off. The first time I attempted via WhatsApp I was told it had been updated to the correct number however received no confirmation or change and contract still says the same. I am worried the cable are going to pulled to the incorrect house. Apsolutely shocking service i attempted to cancel due to the frustration but what a surprise that service you are unable to speak to anyone. 

3 REPLIES 3

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Call the cancellation line on 150 from a VM phone or by dialling 0345 454 1111 from any phone - then use options 1,1,4,4, and they are still picking up (in the UK too) - calling at 08.00 is the best time to get through with short wait times

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

I have attempted to speak to the cancellation team already, however it said that they have had to close most offices due to covid and then they cancel the phone call. What a shock happy to set you up and take your money but not happy to change your details when it was there mistake in the first place 

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Aden-1029,

Thank you for your post and welcome to forums 🙂 
I am sorry to hear you have been having issues with your order. None of our offices has closed due to covid, I am sorry you were misinformed. Was this an agent or an automated message?

Have you reached them since to cancel your order?

Zoie