cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect account number

Charlie420
Tuning in

I have just moved in & installed my internet and tv a few days ago. My account number is wrong on my MyVirginMedia app and I cannot change it. It won't let me access my bills or anything as the account number is wrong 

16 REPLIES 16

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Charlie420,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

You would have a new account number if you've moved- have you tried to register for a new account yet? If not, can you please try this?

Alex_Rm

So I ordered a bundle deal which was never processed by Virgin. When i called asking why it hadn't been delivered they then had to create a new order.

this has basically caused my email address to be attached to 2 different account numbers and im not sure what to do? I have tried re registering but it just puts me back through to the incorrect account number 

Do you have an alternative email address you can try for registering? 🙂

Alex_Rm

I have tried this but doesn't work. The correct account number is connected to my email address so won't allow me to register with another one - all I need is for the wrong account number to be unlinked to my email so it is only registered with one rather than 2

Thanks for trying Charlie420,

So I can take a closer look at this for you I've popped you over a private message (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm

I have exactly the same problem can you help please

Good Morning @GingerMike, thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and a very warm welcome to you.

Sorry to hear of the issues you've been experiencing with the self-care account.

We would encourage all posters to create a new thread to ensure that duplicate questions aren't asked, so forgive me if I cover ground you've already done so in your own time.

Can you please confirm if the E-Mail address has been used for a previous account?

Have you attempted to register with an alternative E-Mail address?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

I will try a different email I didn’t know I could…

That doesn’t work. It gives me an error. It is coming up with an old account number attached to this email