cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect Email and Unnecessary Secondary Account

Chris_Grainger
Joining in

Hi Virgin Media Community, 

I'm hoping someone here may be able to help me please.  

Last year the contact email and password on my account were inexplicably changed to ones belonging to a previous account holder at my address.  At the same time my correct details were moved to a Secondary account that I did not ask for.  

The previous account holder began to receive my email bills which alerted us to the problem.  

Between us we worked out that the Primary account could be accessed using her old login details.  Most of the information in there is actually correct (my name, phone etc.), but the contact emails are wrong.  I have tried to change them myself, but every time the email verification link arrives it expires instantly.  

We have phoned Virgin multiple times about the issue, each time being assured that the details have been corrected, only to have the bill go to the wrong recipient again at the end of the month.  

Are there any Virgin representatives here who can check the account and help fix the problem please?  

Thanks in advance for your help, 

Chris

1 REPLY 1

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey Chris_Grainger, thank you for reaching out on our community forum and sorry to hear of all the issues faced with your account and email.

We'd love to best assist with this, as it will need further investigation to understand what's wrong and how to fix it I will send you a private message here shortly.

Please, check the top right-hand side of our page to find a purple envelope.
Click on this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs