cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect Billing, Broken Promises

PHix92
Joining in

Called on 15.12.21 as was told my bill was to increase to £120 pm. Spoke to customer retention who offered me renewed price of £90 pm. Since then:

January bill - £120

February bill - £120

Called 12.02.22 - was told by adviser he could see I'd been offered the revised price of £90 and that it had not been honoured. My next bill would be £90 with a credit of £60 for Jan & Feb overpayment.

March bill - £128, £30 CR.

Spoke to an adviser 16.03.22 who again has promised that this would be resolved and my next bill would be £69 and all future bills £90. However I was told I cannot sign a new contract for this new price and can't be sent an email to have it in writing. If this issue isn't resolved by end of month my direct debit will be cancelled.

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@PHix92 wrote:

If this issue isn't resolved by end of month my direct debit will be cancelled.

Whatever the rights and wrongs of the contract issues, think long & hard before doing this. VM's automated payments systems can cause you a lot of grief if you do this, that will become a lot more hassle in the long-run. Think non-oayment charges, suspended services and credit file entries, and you won't be far off.

Hopefully the forum staff who pick this post up in a day or so, might be able to start to unravel your issue. They can't make package changes, but can advise on what's happened.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi PHix92,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the issue with your billing. 

I am more than happy to take a look into this. 

I will private message you to confirm some details. 

^Martin