cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In spite of requesting it 3 times, I haven't received the returns package

gcthomas68
Joining in

Hello,

After cancelling the contract, I received 2 emails asking me to return the equipment otherwise £40 will be deducted from my account. I have not received the prepaid returns package, in spite of requesting it 3 times. I do not want to be charged for equipment I don't need. How can I send it today?

Many thanks

4 REPLIES 4

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@gcthomas68 wrote:

Hello,

After cancelling the contract, I received 2 emails asking me to return the equipment otherwise £40 will be deducted from my account. I have not received the prepaid returns package, in spite of requesting it 3 times. I do not want to be charged for equipment I don't need. How can I send it today?

Many thanks

On this page

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/return-or-recycle-equipment

there is a link for you to print your own returns label. No guarantees that route will be any better than your experience to date though. Make sure you keep a good record of any courier tracking number/receipt as that will be your proof that you have sent the equipment.

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @gcthomas68

Thank you so much for your first post to our community forums and welcome to the team! It's great to have you here. 

I'm so sorry to hear that you are facing this issue with your returns packaging! 

Have you been able to use the printed labels per @goslow's advise? 

Thank you. 

Hi Ash,

Yes, I've printed the label and included a letter with the account details in my own box, which will be posted today. As the router should be received by Virgin Media in good time, I trust that no payment will be taken off my bank account.

Hi there @gcthomas68 

That's great to hear and thank you for letting us know! 

If you have any trouble at all please do let us know. 

Thanks again.