cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In search of WS order number

matthant
Joining in

Hi team

Like others here I am searching for a WS number to submit to Topcashback (but didn't want to hijack other posts). Could someone assist please?

Thanks!

8 REPLIES 8

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi matthant,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Have you checked your confirmation emails for this information?

Alex_Rm

Hi Alex,

I have, yes - it's not included anywhere that I can see. Could you point me towards it or send it to me directly?

If you look at the following thread someone has posted a screenshot of the email showing their WS order number.

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Managing-Your-Account-Cable/Virgin-media-failing-to-honour-a-de...

Have you not received a similar email?

No doesn't look like it; the first email I received from VM was an email with my contract attached, and the others since I've been all about signing up to My Virgin Media etc. So nothing with an order number on...

Thank you for that information. Have you been able to check your Junk/Spam email for any emails that may have gone into there? The WS number is on your Pre contract email. This is the first email we would send you.

^Martin

Hi Martin

I have checked my inbox and junk mail. I haven't received this email. If you could arrange for it to be resent, or send me the WS number separately, that would be very helpful.

Thanks 

Thank you for that checking that for me. 

What I am going to need to do is private message you so we can get some details and have a look on our side. 

^Martin

Thank you for chatting with me over Private message matthant. 

I'm glad that we have been able to get this resolved for you. 

^Martin