cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impossible!

tammymc
Joining in

I contacted Virgin via Live Chat 07/02/2022, with no joy was asked to wait (via WhatsApp) at 1.25pm, it is now 9.42am (08/02/2022) and I am still waiting to be connected to the relations team! Bill increasing by £23.50, shockingly poor connection and wifi speed.

Utterly disgraceful - has anyone else experienced this and does anyone have any tips as to getting through to an actual person to discuss my account?

Any advice greatly appreciated.

1 REPLY 1

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @tammymc 

Sorry to see that you, along with many other customers are having problems speaking to VM.

The phone lines and other contact methods are extremely busy at present, mainly due to the impending price increase emails.

Unfortunately the Forum Team can't process regrades or cancellations

The phone lines are still the quickest way to contact VM, even if it doesn't seem so. Phone calls take priority over other methods of communication.

You should try calling 150 from a Virgin landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111, option 4 (thinking of leaving us), but best to call at 8am when lines first open and are least busy to avoid call queues

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali