Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impossible to leave!

Iamthelee
Joining in

Contract ending end of may

Price is doubling to £105pm. 
Tried calling everyday for a week now 2-3 hours on hold to thinking of leaving us option. 
Whattsapp line only offered a £5 discount and put me through to customer relations dept and ive spent 3 days of confirming to stay on line with no answer

VMs strategy of making you wait to give up does backfire in some instances. At the point of calling i was “thinking of leaving” and was looking to negotiate another contract. Now i “definitely want to leave” and have no intention of discussing as I'm totally fed up. 

3 REPLIES 3

SGvmedia
On our wavelength

Be warned - you need to arrange something new ASAP if you thinking of leaving as otherwise if connection can’t be done prior to your contract ending VM will Blackmail you into paying full amount if you need to keep your broadband up any extra time!!!!

I’ve just had exactly the same, my contract going over £100 per month. Need to drop package as can’t afford any longer really, but Best I was offered was just a £10 discount. I can’t get the new fibre  installed for a few weeks so thinking I should be able pay full price for just broadband for a month or 2 maybe and told NO.  I can get a new 18month contact or I must pay full price for my existing contract - it’s disgusting. 

Thanks for the advice. Im looking now

i finally got hold of them and just wanted to leave after the stress and time wasted trying to contact them. Notice period given now. 

Hi @Iamthelee, thanks for your post although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns raised.

Additional apologies after hearing that you have decided to hand in your 30-day notice, we hope to welcome you back in the not-too distant future.

Many thanks

Tom_W