cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identity Fraud

craigchambers
Joining in

Hi,

I was recently a victim of identity fraud (end of November) including several mobile contracts. I have resolved 4 separate mobile contracts with various other providers. I have already raised this with ActionFraud.

I am not aware of any contracts with Virgin having been set up. I have received no prior communication, but this morning I had a visit from an installation crew for Virgin Media.

I'm unable to use web chat as I don't actually have an account.

I'd be grateful if someone can contact me regarding this so that I am not billed and I receive no further visits.

Thanks,
Craig

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @craigchambers

Thanks for posting on our community forum, a big warm welcome with this being your first post and sorry to hear about this issue.

I am going to drop you a private message now to collect some more information, please keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @craigchambers

Thanks for posting on our community forum, a big warm welcome with this being your first post and sorry to hear about this issue.

I am going to drop you a private message now to collect some more information, please keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thanks for the quick reply. I've responded.