Menu
LindaShorrock
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

I want to end my contract

Hi

i want to leave Virgin. I have tried 5 times to call 150 and each time I get cut off after the 2nd automated question. I have now had to faff about on here setting up an online account as I can’t find any other way of sending a normal message to you. Our internet has been terrible over the last month with it suddenly going off for hours and as I only have a small amount of data on my phone it’s not good enough. With losing the other channels as well that we used to watch a lot we have decided to go elsewhere. The upgrade offers I have seen on my online account are also a lot higher than other providers can give us. Please can someone call me as I can’t call you! 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: I want to end my contract

Hi LindaShorrock,

Welcome to the community and I'm sorry to hear that you want to leave us.  We'll be sad to see you go.  

Also I am sorry that you have had some trouble getting through to us to arrange the disconnection.  

Unfortunately we're unable to call you.  Another alternative way to request a disconnection is to write in to us via this address:

Virgin Media,

PO Box 333,

Matrix Court,

Swansea,

Sa7 9ZJ

I know our teams have been exceptionally busy recently so it's worth trying again during the day if possible (if not done already).

I am sorry that we can't help any further via the forum.

Let us know how you get on.

Collette.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos