cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want someone at support to contact me

Turkan
Joining in

I've written to support so many time, without any success. It seems they speak and understand a different language. Does anyone know how to get someone serious at verginin media to help me Change my internet package. 

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

staff here cannot do it - retentions in the UK - NOTE UK is the best option - so

dial 150 or 0345 454 1111 and follow the prompts to - 'thinking of leaving us' - dont worry about that they do much more - open 8am -10pm 7 days a week - should take you to a UK call centre

if you get offshore either hang up and start again or say you want to give 30 days notice - afaik that has to be transferred to a UK agent - once you get through just drop the talk of 30 days notice and negotiate what you can

Tony.
Sacked VIP

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

staff here cannot do it - retentions in the UK - NOTE UK is the best option - so

dial 150 or 0345 454 1111 and follow the prompts to - 'thinking of leaving us' - dont worry about that they do much more - open 8am -10pm 7 days a week - should take you to a UK call centre

if you get offshore either hang up and start again or say you want to give 30 days notice - afaik that has to be transferred to a UK agent - once you get through just drop the talk of 30 days notice and negotiate what you can

Tony.
Sacked VIP