cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I paid my bill but getting emails saying it is overdue

Sara_kahdim
Joining in

I paid my bill on the 22nd July but I got an email the same evening saying that I need to pay when I received an email saying it’s been paid. 

Payment date:

£38.27
22nd July 2022
  Receipt number:
  Authorisation code:

removed
removed
  Account number:
  Area reference:

removed

what is happening? 

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Sara_kahdim, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting.

I am very sorry for any confusion caused by the email. Payments cans take up to 24 hours to process onto the account and with the emails being automated, this is likely just due to the timing of the payment being made. 

Do you have an online account with us? If so, you can check your payment/bills from there. 

Please let me know if you have any questions. 

Thanks, 

Nat

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Sara_kahdim, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting.

I am very sorry for any confusion caused by the email. Payments cans take up to 24 hours to process onto the account and with the emails being automated, this is likely just due to the timing of the payment being made. 

Do you have an online account with us? If so, you can check your payment/bills from there. 

Please let me know if you have any questions. 

Thanks, 

Nat

Hello, 

Thank you for your email. 

i do have it and when I log on it says to pay it. I have paid it as I have an email to show and the money was taken out of my bank. 

on my account it doesn’t show as paid yet 

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you Sarah_kahdim. 

When was your last bill produced please? If another bill is due to be produced soon, this will update to reflect your most recent payment to us. 

Nat