Menu
DebPP
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I need some help about a final bill and it’s charges, 6 hours on Friday, 3 hours today and no joy

I need someone to look at my account.  
I have just had letter from debt agency about a final bill I didn’t even know about as I was assured I had paid in full

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: I need some help about a final bill and it’s charges, 6 hours on Friday, 3 hours today and no joy

You need to call at 8am, nobody here will be able to help with account matters.

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM TT BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: I need some help about a final bill and it’s charges, 6 hours on Friday, 3 hours today and no joy

The debt agency should be providing all the necessary paperwork to prove you owe the dent and then they should be referring it back to Virgin with the dispute.

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM TT BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
0 Kudos
DebPP
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Matt, the debt agency said I had to chase it with Virgin as they had no info at all just the amount.

account ceased 25th July last year, made last payment of £69.50, assured it was paid in full.  Heard nothing til last week.

1 hour and 16 minutes on phone last Friday before being cut off.  Went online, had two live chats but kept getting put back to ‘help bot’, gave up after 4 hours of that.  Currently on text chat help but she’s gone on her break.

only answer I get is you owe it, have asked several times for what bill itemises but keep being told you owe it for services.  It’s another £40+.

im a carer for my disabled son and it’s really stressing me out.

incant access my online account as I the services were disconnected last July, I’ve asked several times for my account number but they won’t give me that either

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: I need some help about a final bill and it’s charges, 6 hours on Friday, 3 hours today and no...

Hi DebPP,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thank you for taking the time to post here.

I am very sorry that you haven't been able to get some help with your final bill and a list of the itemised charges. We are able to help with billing queries and issues from here, we just cannot make any package changes, that's all. 

I'll pop you over a private message so I can take some details. Please look out for my message at the purple envelope.

Kind regards,

Beth

0 Kudos
DebPP
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: I need some help about a final bill and it’s charges, 6 hours on Friday, 3 hours today and no...

Thank you

0 Kudos