cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need help accessing my Virgin Media account!

deboots0
Tuning in

I do not know my username or my password. I've tried to reset it but I can't because I don't know my area reference code (SE3 8DJ). I want to change my broadband plan but have no way of doing so please help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

BumbleVMTech
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi, Greenwich is area 21

Regards

Rich

Here to help! Im a Field Technician helping out from home.

Find out more
************ FANCY £50 OFF YOUR BILL ************

****************** ASK ME HOW ******************

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @deboots0,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having a bit of trouble accessing your online account. Have you already registered for an account? If so, have you tried the Forgot Your Email and/or Forgot Your Password links?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Yes, I have. I don't remember the account linked to my current Virgin Media subscribtion. I do not know the username, email, or password. I have tried to restore it but I'm not sure what the account number is referring to, and I have no way of knowing what my area code is since the bills are sent to the email that I forgot. 

deboots0
Tuning in

What's the area code for SE3 8DJ? Greenwich, London. 

BumbleVMTech
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi, Greenwich is area 21

Regards

Rich

Here to help! Im a Field Technician helping out from home.

Find out more
************ FANCY £50 OFF YOUR BILL ************

****************** ASK ME HOW ******************

I am now having trouble with the account number. I thought that would be the number on my bank card? Is there any way of finding it out? I don't have access to any e-bills, emails, or my account. 

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @deboots0 

The Virgin account number will be on your bank statement next to your VM payment. 

You will see a 12 digit number, it's the first 9 numbers that you need.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hi @deboots0

Have you got the online account sorted? Let me know if not and I'll be happy to help

Best

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill