cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need a VM broadband

ashbgame
Joining in

hi The reason i've come to this route is because where i've moved to. It turnsout the house mate already has a VM broadband but due to my work i need constant highspeed. I want to have my own VM broadband that is independent from his. so in theory there would be 2 separate broadband in the house with two separate lines.

so am wandering is this possible please. I tried doing it online on VM website and it says it will close the other account before sending me my own which thats not i want. I want my own complete broadband with line installed for me at the same address.

i will really appreciate it if someone from vm can replay back here so i join the broadband package that suits me

3 REPLIES 3

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there

I think by the sounds of it this, it would need to be a duplicate account at the address.

We normally only do these in certain circumstances, however I can take a look for you if this is definitely what you want. 

I'll pop you a private message to take some details and we'll go from there. 

Thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

hi Christy yes that is what i want. but i want my broadband to be in my name and my details of course.

yes please send me a private message and i send you the details you need. thank you