cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have no account number

Tergoak
Tuning in

Hello,

About 2 months ago my father did a deal with a technician with virgin media, he wrote his details (email, name, adress and bank account) We have not received any paper bill nor e-bill.

He did not recieved his welcome message on email when he joined.

But we received the Router through mail (Hub, as you call it).

A few weeks ago, he saw a charge much more higher than the actual agreement (like 3 times higher), he did not had the money on that account and the payment didn't happen.

And a week ago the Internet was cut off, the router still works, but when you acces to see Internet Status, says: "Denied access".

I've tried to contact virgin media by phonebut they didn't have any of the details he provided on the paper he signed.

Can anyone help me to solve this? Thank you.

7 REPLIES 7

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @Tergoak

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am really sorry to hear that you have had some issues with your your father's bill. 

Could you please let me know, would this have been the first bill he has paid? 

Does your father have a my virgin media account set up? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Hllo Zak_M

Yes, it was the first bill, but he expected the bill to be around 30 pound, and it was around 90 pounds, but as I told in the last message, we haven't received the bill, just the failed bank account transaction.

And he do not have a virgin media account set up.

That is why we can't not solve it, because you need the account number for anything you are trying to do to identify it.

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for coming back to me. 

The first months bill is normally a double bill + an installation/activation fee, you can find more information about this here.

Regarding the online account, can you check to see if the email was sent to the junk mail folders? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

There was not such email in the junk folder, and when I called virgin media, they did not have that email in their records.

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

That is strange. 

Would you be able to pass DPA on behalf of your father? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Yes, as we don't see any other way it can be solved.

Thank you.

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

No problem @Tergoak

I will pop you over a PM so that I can get some account information and we can go from there. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M