cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have cancelled VM, have requested written confirmation but still nothing....

lubru
Tuning in

I have cancelled over the phone on the 27th may, requested a written confirmation but received nothing. Nothing in my online account either. Please send me confirmation of cancellation and credit note for the adjusted charges. Thanks, Lucia

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @lubru,

Thank you for getting back to us here on the community forums. It's a shame to hear that you've left us.

Your final bill is automatically generated and issued shortly after your disconnection has been completed and any final charges/credits have been calculated. You can find more information regarding your final bill here.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello lubru, thank you for reaching out over your cancellations. We are sorry to see you will be leaving us.

However this is something we do not do. You would of been told over the phone about it.

I will send you a PM though so we can look into this, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

lubru
Tuning in

Hi VM, contract with you ended on the 26th June. 

Please issue a final bill ASAP. 

Thanks, Lucia

Hi @lubru,

Thank you for getting back to us here on the community forums. It's a shame to hear that you've left us.

Your final bill is automatically generated and issued shortly after your disconnection has been completed and any final charges/credits have been calculated. You can find more information regarding your final bill here.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Thanks, Zach, I have received today! All good, Lucia

Hi @lubru,

Thank you for the update. I'm glad to hear that it's reached you okay.

Let us know if we can help you out with anything else.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team