cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a residential account but showing as business

Jammy101
Tuning in

Why is it after 3 years Virgin Media still can’t get my account correct, I am a residential customer yet for some reason I am still under a business account.
This poses problems when trying to contact Virgin Media for any other help about my account or their service. 

5 REPLIES 5

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Jammy101, thanks for the message. 

I understand and what I think has happened is that this is in relation to the online account and the email shows the old account. 

Is this correct? 

Can you confirm what you are trying to do and I will do my best to resolve things for you? ^Chris. 

What I would like is my account to be under residential so when call virgin media I can get past the computerised IVR system and not get sent from one number to another and then back to the same original number. 

my email address which hasn’t changed is [MOD EDIT: PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED]

Thanks 

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi jamie,

You need to edit your post and remove your email address.

It's for your own safety - you won't want your email address to possibly be picked up and spammed by spybots etc

You have up to one hour to edit your post before the editing feature is locked out.

Just click on post options in the top right hand corner and click edit post

A member of the forum team will invite yuo into a PM if they need any account details.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Jammy101👋

Thank you for your post and I am sorry you are having issues with this.

I can look into this for you to see what is going on.

I will pop you over a PM, keep an eye out for the little envelope 📩

Zoie

Hey Jammy101, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry you are having some account issues.

I can see my colleague has sent you a PM, if you look in the right hand corner at the purple envelope you will be able to see the PM. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?