Antonio1957
Joining in

I have a Maxit tv package, do I get free Netflix 

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Antonio1957 

I'm afraid you don't get free netflix on the Maxit TV package.

New customers that bought either the Ultimate Volt ,the new  Biggest TV bundle (formerly known as Bigger Sports and Movies), or the new Biggest TV Volt bundle from Monday 21st March onwards have Netflix Standard included as part of the contracted bundle.

Any  existing customers with Ultimate Volt bundle prior to Monday 21st March would need to take out a new contract to the updated version to qualify for the free Standard Netflix option.

All other customers, whichever package they are on would need to take out a new contract for one of the new packages to qualify for the free Standard Netflix plan.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Maxit is the name for the top-TV-tier. What matters for the free Netflix is your overall package bundle, and whether you recontracted since last Monday.

If you have re-contracted onto "Ultimate Volt" or "Biggest bundle" since Monday, then yes - you get inclusive Netflix. Maxit is the TV-bundle that's part of those bundles, but it's not what dictates the NF element.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks