cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot register online

lonelytortoise
Joining in

Oops, we've ran into a problem.
Wait a minute and try again. If this doesn't work, please come back later. (Code: DEF01)

I cannot register online 

3 REPLIES 3

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @lonelytortoise,

Welcome! Thanks for posting.

I am sorry that you are unable to register your online account.

Can you please tell me if you have found the welcome email from us? Is there a link you can see to register your account?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi

I did received an email, saying welcome to Virgin Broadband and I now gave you the account number and area number

Then I followed this instruction to go register online, i tried for 2 months with every possible combination of my name. It always showed as below:

lonelytortoise_1-1653429769898.png

Okay I cannot sort that out. I then made many phone calls to virgin CS, maybe calling every 2 weeks. The latest guy asked to use the virgin app along with the same wifi and he made some kind of activiation again. Then it should be fine 30 mins after the conservation but ending up failure again:(

And today another staff asked me to try forget email/ forget password. All methods also don’t work.

So what should I do? I am very upset, all I want is view the bills. I told the staff if they are not able to register a online account for me, please simply send me a monthly statement. Then it was so ridicious it charges me for paper statement!!!! 

I am really helpless and sad about this

Good Morning, and thanks for coming back to us @lonelytortoise

I'm sorry to hear that the issue with the online account has been going on for some time and has caused some frustration.

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn