Menu
Beatirz
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

I cannot contact any of the Virgin Media team

I am moving home, and I was suppose to take my Virgin Media account with me without changing my contract. But apparently my contract has changed, the service charge has increased and there is a new minimun period of 12 months. 

I cannot contact anyone from Virgin Media team. I tried to call and a song has been on for 16 minutes. I cannot find the live chat...

Honestly, I am deeply dissapointed because I had neved had a problem before and I thought this would be the same, easy and simple. 

If you know how I can get in contact with these people to get some help... 

Thank you very much!

Beatriz

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I cannot contact any of the Virgin Media team

Moving house and bringing VM with you triggers a new 12 month contract,the cost should remain the same excluding any annual price increase 

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beatirz
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I cannot contact any of the Virgin Media team

In the Virgin Media website, in "Moving Home FAQs" you can find the following question and answer:

If you don’t change your services when you move, your contract will continue as normal. If you do change your services, you’ll be subject to a new minimum term as per the terms of your new agreement.

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/moving-home-faqs

I have not changed any service, so I assumed that my contract will continue as normal...

0 Kudos