cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't sign into my virgin media email.

garykirk70
Joining in

Hi there,

I'm writing this on my husbands account because I'm trying to sign into my email account and I can't get no access whatsoever. I have important work emails and payments to look at and having no access to my emails over many weeks have been such a big inconvenience.

If anyone can please help me, it would be such a massive relief. 

Thank you. 

5 REPLIES 5

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @garykirk70

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear about the issues you are having with the email account.

Is the email account attached to an active Virgin Media broadband account?

Are you getting any error message when trying to sign in?

Please pop back to me when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Yes the email is attached to an active media broadband account! 

I am. The error is " We didn't recognise the username or password you entered. Please try again." Although the email and password is correct. 

Thank you for your reply and letting us know. 

Can you please confirm if you are having this issue on all devices? Have you been able to check our service page here to see if this is due to any known issues? 

If not, please do let us know so we can help further.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

I am having issues on all devices unfortunately. I have done the service page everything is good there. Just can't sign in whatsoever on any browser. I've done everything to get in but physically can't. 

Thanks for the update, what we may be best doing is seeing if we can do a password reset on our end to see if this helps with you getting back into your mails.

I'll just pop you a PM to confirm your details to do this.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules