cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't register

Farid1945
Joining in

When trying to register for My Virgin Media, I cannot get past the create a password stage. I get the error "Sorry, there was a problem registering that password. Please choose a different one."

I have tried different browsers and deivces, and tried changing the email and password used to log in numerous time, but still can't register. Can someone please advise me on the next steps?

10 REPLIES 10

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Farid1945 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the community forums, it's great to have you back.

I am so sorry that you have faced this issue registering for My Virgin Media and I would be more than happy to take a closer look into this with you via a Private Message. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.

I have never seen bad service like you

Until now, I cannot pass the password stage and complete the registration

Do you not have a specialized technical team to treat these problems? All people complain about you. Neither a good technical team nor a maintenance team. You are a defective company in all respects.

I added a picture of your site in the response to the registration section. Perhaps you will find a solution. You must work to solve customer problems, not flattery. Here are a few beautiful words. I want a solution to this problem. I tried in every way to create a password, and I followed all the steps, but to no avail.

Screenshot_20230520-011740_Chrome.jpg

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello Farid1945, 

Our apologies for any inconvenience caused. 

I can see my colleague has offered to assist you further and sent a private message in order to take a few details. 

Please check the red bar at the top of the page for a message from us and reply from there. 

Thank you, 

Nat

I have 20 days and I am trying to bypass the password stage, but I could not have a technical problem on the virgin media registration site and it has nothing to do with me, or follow the steps to solve the issue for you. The problem must be addressed by your technical team, but as I notice workers are laid off from their jobs, so there is no You have a team specialized in these matters. I want to inform you that by writing to you, I am wasting my time

I repeat and repeat, this matter must be addressed by a specialized technical team, and this situation is not only with me, but with many of your customers

Good Morning @Farid1945, thanks for your post and I'm sorry to hear that this is still ongoing.

Can you please confirm if you've been able to access your inbox here on the Community Forums, via the envelope in the top right hand corner?

I understand from further up in the thread that my colleague has attempted to send you a private message.

Please let us know if you've been in receipt of the private message and work with my colleague.

Alternatively, if no message has been received, we'll ensure a new one is sent to you.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

The problem is still going on until now, and I have been completing the registration for a month, but I cannot pass the password step!!!

I want solution

Screenshot_20230610-140602_Chrome.jpg

Hi @Farid1945 

I appreciate you want a solution but you have not responded to the PM sent. Please do so and we can assist further. 

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Farid1945
Joining in

I received an email that the bill is ready, but I did not receive a router  device at my house. It has been some time since that, and I think that the delivery courier put the device at the entrance of the building and it was lost from there

I don't understand what's going on in your company. Don't you know anything except taking money? I assure you that I did not receive the router items

Also, I am facing a second problem, I cannot register an account with virgin media, and the reason is that I did not pass the password stage

In summary, I did not receive the items from virgin media, and the second is that I cannot create an account with you because of the problem of not passing the password stage

Screenshot_20230520-011740_Chrome.jpg

Hi Farid1945 👋🏼.

Thank you for posting and welcoming you back onto this thread 😊.

Sorry that this has happened and your router seems to have gone missing ☹. I can understand your frustration and would like to look into this for you.

This is a public space where anyone can access the thread, please be aware and make sure you do not post any information that is sensitive and private on a public page as anyone can have access to that information. 

We want to help and would like to private message you. 

Please watch out for the envelope. 

Once you have received the envelope from myself then we can communicate on there privately. 

Thank you.  

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide