Menu
Highlighted
sparklejar
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I can't register for my virgin - help!

I've set up my new broadband and tv service and have been trying for several days to set up my 'my virgin' account online but just keep going in frustrating circles. It seems that I am not the only one?

Could it be because I have previously been a customer and am using the same email address?

Please help asap! Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: I can't register for my virgin - help!

Hi sparklejar,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear of the online account issues. If you've previously been with us and want to use the same log in details as before, we have a Move and Transfer process that we can do for you, to transfer logins from the old account to the new one. 

Would you like us to do this for you? Also, is it just the online account you'd need transferring or the email addresses as well?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
GinaAR
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Been trying for 2 weeks now, still can´t register. Just a heads up dont bother ringing them, as the CS will most likely give you some BS ticket number and promised to call within 5 business days up until now I havent received any. Good luck.
0 Kudos
sparklejar
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks,

I don't really mind if I use the old login details or new - I just want to be able to access it. I can't remember the old password anyway. Can you just do whichever is faster?

I'm not sure what you mean by "just the online account you'd need transferring or the email addresses"? I don't have a virgin email address is that is what you mean?

0 Kudos
sparklejar
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

urgh! That's frustrating!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi sparklejar, 

I've popped you over a private message so I can help with the move of your online account 🙂

Kind regards, 

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos